quinta-feira, 8 de julho de 2010

Perfeita eu?!

Angelina Jolie está simplesmente linda na capa da revista Parade desse mês. Parece que tamanha beleza tem um motivo: a felicidade!!! Vejam a declaração da moça à publicação:
“The children certainly tie us together, but a relationship won’t hold if it’s only about the kids. You also must be really interested in each other and have a really, really wonderful, exciting time together. We do. Brad and I love being together. We enjoy it. We need it, and we always find that special time. We stay connected. We talk about it. It’s very important. If Brad and I are strong and happy, then our kids have happy parents, and that’s the best thing we can give them…. Brad knows me completely, exactly as I am, every part of me. He loves me. The kids love me. They know all my flaws and all my oddities. And they accept them. And so I can feel complete.”


Foto Reprodução